Are you or someone you know interested in receiving assistance in reaching your education and career goals? Support is available for the Fall Semester!
The WorkSmart Network at Madison College is looking for dislocated workers and veterans who could benefit from academic and employment support. The WorkSmart Network is a team supported by the Workforce Development Board that specializes in delivering innovative workforce services and solutions to prepare workers for the needs of business and industry.
- Career exploration and planning
- Guidance on College resources and services
- Job search strategies
- Resume and cover letter feedback
- Extended follow-up during employment
- Possible financial assistance with training and supportive services
Eligible students include:
- Dislocated workers: laid off, lost job or ever collected unemployment
- Veterans: connect with WorkSmart for eligibility criteria
Want to learn more? If you would like to receive more information and assistance in determining your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out this short video to meet the WorkSmart Team at Madison College!