Santa's Wish List is a program designed to assist Madison College students that need help providing gifts to their children during the holiday season. The Volunteer Center (a student organization) coordinates the program each year.
Over 252 children are in need of gifts this year. Madison College's Santa's Wish List program is all virtual in 2020 due to COVID-19. Given the increased financial stress that many families are experiencing, we still wanted to offer support for students with financial need. Would you like to help out?
Here are 2 ways that you can participate:
1. Purchase a gift online for a participating child.
- Gifts are around $25 or less (not including shipping costs).
- Fill out the Virtual Giving Tree form and the Volunteer Center will e-mail you a link to an Amazon Wish List for a child in the program.
- Please purchase gifts by December 11 to allow adequate shipping time.
2. Donate online to the Santa’s Wish List Fund at the Madison College Foundation.
Thank you for your generosity this season.