Join a 3-day online celebration of the many successes Madison College students have achieved this year through academic and experiential learning! Watch keynote speakers, read and listen to student presentations, interact with authors and creators, and stick around for the closing live stream event!
Tuesday, December 1
- Special Remarks: Dr. Jack Daniels III, President, Madison College
- Keynote Speaker: Amanda Gilliam, Scholar, activist, weightlifter, and hiker (IG=@BigGirlBarbell)
Wednesday, December 2
- Special Remarks: Dr. Turina Bakken, Provost, Madison College
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Ngalula Sandrine Mubenga, Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology Department, University of Toledo (UT) Ohio (Twitter=@ngalulape)
Thursday, December 3
- Special Remarks: Dr. Todd Stebbins, Dean of Arts & Sciences, Madison College
- Closing Celebration with DJ Bizzy, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. (IG=@sheisbizzy)
New events and presentations each day from December 1-3, 2020! This showcase is open to everyone~ invite your friends and check it out!