The Bookstore has been hard at work the last couple of months to ensure that Spring 2021 book orders go smoothly. Below is an outline of important information we would like you to know about:
- December 7th – 18th: Free shipping on all orders placed on the Bookstore website.
- December 17th – January 5th (depending on location): In addition to our textbook rental drop boxes (always available), rental books can be returned along with any borrowed devices (laptops, hotspots, etc.) at Drop Off Days occurring at Truax, Fort Atkinson, Portage, Reedsburg, Watertown and Goodman South. See our website for specific dates.
- December 19th – January 3rd: The Bookstore will be closed along with ordering on the website.
- January 4th: Items will be available again for order using our website. Orders can either be sent via UPS (for a fee), to another regional campus (excluding West or Commercial Ave. locations), or curbside pickup at Truax or South.
Please note: If you elect to pick up at a regional campus (or South), you will not be able to until the college soft opening scheduled for January 11th. Students will be contacted by the regional campus when their order is available for pickup.
- January 4th – February 1st: In-Store is closed to allow for staff to focus on getting orders out. If you need accommodations or need to pay in cash, you can email the bookstore to schedule an appointment. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- January 5th: Fall 2020 rental textbooks are due. A late fee of $20 per book will be placed on your student account if they are returned from January 6th – 15th. You can return them at any of our Textbook Drop Boxes or return them to us via mail. Textbooks Return Drop Boxes are located:
- January 15th: Last chance to return rental textbooks with only a late fee. If not returned by January 15th, your student account will be charged with the full replacement cost of the book and they will no longer be accepted for a return.
Please keep an eye on your student email as all of this information and more will be outlined in various emails in the coming months. If you have any questions, please email us or call us at 608.246.6016.