During the fall of 2013, the Madison College District Board, working in collaboration with the Student Senate, created an opportunity for a student of the college to serve on the Madison Area Technical College District Board. Applications are now available for a student to serve in the next fiscal year.
Eligible students must:
- have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- be enrolled for at least 6 credits in the current term (Spring 2021)
- be enrolled for at least 6 credits during the 2020-21 academic year (summer enrollment not required)
- be a student in good standing.
- Application deadline: April 7, 2021
- Elections: April 12-23, 2021
- Term: July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
Email Student Life with questions.