Student Life is recruiting students for fellowship opportunities next year. Students in these roles will work with nonpartisan organizations Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) & Campus Vote Project and advisors Ellie Rome & Brianna Stapleton Welch to strengthen student voter engagement at Madison College.
Both CEEP and Campus Vote Project have confirmed that students who are not eligible to vote can still apply.
Campus Election Engagement Project Fellowship 2021-22: Hiring 1 student
- The fellowship is a 28-week leadership program for currently enrolled college students and is designed for students of all ages who are interested in engaging their peers in the electoral process. Engagement Fellows organize and execute a variety of direct engagement activities focusing on institutionalizing voter engagement on their campuses. Focus areas include, but are not limited to, voter registration, voter education and getting out the vote.
- $1,000 stipend
- View position description and online application
- Apply by August 20, 2021
Campus Vote Project Fall 2021 Democracy Fellows: Hiring 2 students
- Campus Vote Project is seeking students who are passionate about democratic engagement, politically interested and are self-starters to help peers register and vote and engage them in dialogue around democracy. Campus Vote Project is dedicated to helping students gain access to the ballot and increasing youth voter turnout. Fellows will create a voter engagement plan and carry out voter registration and voter education activities on campus.
- $500 stipend
- Request position description by emailing Brianna
- Submit a resume and cover letter to Kristin Hansen to apply
Email Brianna Stapleton Welch with any questions about these fellowships.