Beginning Tuesday, June 29 completion of a health screening survey will no longer be required prior to entering Madison College facilities and our entrances will be open.
As restrictions of the COVID-19 pandemic are lifting, safety remains our top priority. We will continue to provide a safe campus environment, sanitized facilities and share reminders that we all contribute to our health and safety. We will provide ongoing updates for you regarding our evolving conditions.
- Face coverings remain optional. Health officials recommend people who are not vaccinated continue to wear a face covering.
- Students and employees should continue to follow public health protocols, including frequent hand washing and staying home if they do not feel well.
- Students, employees, and the general public may now access any facility during normal business hours, with all usual entries (not affected by construction) open.
- Room capacities will return to pre-COVID capacities, with the limits set by the fire marshal.
- Students engaged in off-campus internships, clinicals or other learning experiences should continue to follow the health and safety protocols of the off-campus sponsor of the learning experience.
We deeply appreciate our colleagues who served our campuses as health screeners and the continued work of our risk management and public safety teams.