The Strategic Integration & Initiatives and Navigate Team are seeking students to serve on Student Experience Advisory Committee (SEAC). Applications are due by Friday, September 23, 2022.
The SEAC will help us better understand your experiences in advising, technology, Financial Aid, and course planning and will guide us in creating an environment that provides you with personalized interactions throughout the college.
We are looking for a diverse group of students represented from all our campuses and who are not typically heard through other campus clubs and organizations. This committee will meet monthly during the term for 90 minutes per meeting. Attending student members will receive a $40 stipend per meeting.
We are seeking students with the following qualifications:
- Enrolled in minimum of six (6) degree credits (any mode of instruction combination) at Madison College (any campus) for the term associated with service.
- Observation skills including the ability to notice and predict opportunities, problems, and solutions. • Ability to gather, understand, and interpret data and other information.
- Ability to draw conclusions based on relevant data, information and personal knowledge and experience.
- Ability to think creatively by discovering patterns of information and make abstract connections between seemingly unrelated data.
- Skills in sharing and receiving information with others verbally, nonverbally and in writing.
- Skills in problem solving through the process of gathering, analyzing and communicating information to identify and troubleshoot solutions.