Articles are posted on the Student News blog within three business days from the day they are submitted. The blog can be found on the Current Students web page and inside the WolfPack Connect app. If you have questions, please email Strategic Integration and Initiatives.
Submitting your news: Complete the form below to submit your news articles.
Submit text: You can simply type the text you'd like displayed in the text box below. Please limit your submission to 500 words or less.
Sending photos or other artwork: You are encouraged to include a simple image, flyer, banner, etc.
Image files must be less than 5 MB.
- Image files must be less than 5 MB.
- Allowed file types: png, gif, jpg, and jpeg.
- Images must be larger than 200 x 100 pixels.
- Images work best if they are landscape oriented and at a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- We do not attach documents to news articles.
- Include URLs in the text, not on the image. User cannot click it from the image.
- Keep a minimum of words on the image. Other suggestions for posting content
Guidelines and restrictions: This news blog is intended only to announce Madison College-related or sponsored activities, events and news that pertains to current degree credit students. It is not intended as a resource for outside entities. In addition, any course-offering announcements should be approved and submitted by a Learner Success representative. All information is subject to compliance with college policy and business processes. Please refer to Madison College's legal information for more details.
Please enter your news or announcement here.